In a Manner of speaking ...

my collages

'if i touched myself the way you touched me

if i could hold myself the way you held me

then i wouldn’t need you,
no, i wouldn’t need you
 no, i wouldn’t ........'


'In a Manner of speaking
I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing'



’you know that place between sleep and awake, 
the place where you can still remember dreaming? 
that's where i'll always love you .
that's where I'll be waiting .’ 
from ’peter pan’

’looking back, you realize that a very special person 
passed briefly through your life, 
and that person was you. 
it is not too late to become that person again.’ 

robert brault



'have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?
just a cage of rib bones and other various parts
so it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess,
and to stop the muscle that makes us confess
and we are so fragile,
and our cracking bones make noise,
and we are just,
breakable, breakable, breakable'



'There’s a little truth behind every ‘just kidding',a little knowledge behind every ‘I don’t know’, a little emotion behind every ‘I don’t care’


ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uı sƃuıɥʇ ǝɯos ǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ ʇsnɾ ǝldoǝd ǝɯos




* Mood/Inspiration pics *
























































i pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame.
i simply follow my own feelings.’

wolfgang amadeus mozart

2 comments:

  1. Very sexy photos, hm...pleasure comes to my mind))
    Btw, I might be mistaken, but it seems that one of the photos is yours ;) am I right?!;)

    ReplyDelete

Share, Like & Comment It